Free Roof Inspections
Shamrock Roofing and Construction is a premier roofing company in the Midwest. There are many reasons to have your roof inspected. Each inspection will be completed upon the roof (not from the ground) by a knowledgeable and experienced inspector. Shamrock Roofing and Construction provides thorough and FREE inspections in order to:
- To assess the extent of storm-related roof damage in need of repair
- To assess quality of workmanship
- To assess condition of materials, including manufacturer defects and normal weathering
- To determine the probable estimated life expectancy of the roof
- To ensure proper ventilation
- To ensure compliance with local code requirements
- To provide recommended general maintenance
- To determine the cause of leaks
Regardless of the reason for calling Shamrock’s qualified roofing inspectors for a roof inspection, it is best performed “upon the roof” (not from the ground) by someone who has the training, knowledge, and experience to identify all relevant factors, including:
- Normal weathering
- Manufacturer defects
- Storm-related damage
- Intentional (i.e. mechanical/hammer-caused) damage
- Un-intentional (i.e. footfall, tree limbs, rodents, etc) damage
- Standard methods of installation
- Compliance to local code requirements
- Proper integration of roofing with siding
- Proper ventilation
No matter your roofing needs, be it repair, new construction, installation, or renovation, we’ve got you covered. Your trusted family-owned Shamrock Roofing offers the best residential and commercial roofing services throughout Missouri, Nebraska, NW Akansas, North Texas, and Kansas.
We pride ourselves in our quality of work and can say with confidence that we can provide you the best roofing services at the most competitive prices.
For more information about our FREE roof inspections call us at (833) 474-2676 or email us at Shamrock Roofing and Construction.